Azalea Cedar Rose
Azalea Cedar-Rose Bed & Breakfast is a home to all things beautiful with a ‘Parisian’ flair. A villa with that special touch of romance and intrigue that you will fall in love with.
- High ceilings, french doors, leadlight windows, polished baltic floor boards and luxurious furnishings. Take full advantage of the vineyard position with its picturesque views over the Barossa Valley.
- Be tempted to choose from 4 gorgeous queen-size bedrooms, La chambre Rouge, Rose, Bleu or Vertes.
Relax in the 2-person spa while watching the stars at night through the glass ceiling.
- All the work has been done for you to have a fabulous stay. Enjoy afternoon tea on arrival and a selection of tea, coffee and cookies as well as a bottle of local Barossa wine.
- Curl up by the wood fire in winter with a glass of port and chocolates, a good DVD and enjoy the home theatre system. Alternatively, take a relaxed walk to wineries, cafes, bakeries and restaurants.
- Start the following day with cereal, juice, eggs, bacon, tomatoes and country bread, which has been left for preparation at your leisure in the lovely kitchen.